Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Catching Up

"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half-assed. That's the American way."
--Homer Simpson

I'm starting to feel worn out from my job, and I had a tremendous rough patch last week. I'm just getting irritated with some of the kids. They have nooo respect for anyone, and it's getting old. I'm hanging in there, but I've jumped into the job hunt with great force, and I no longer think I'll feel guilty when I eventually skedaddle.

I'm doing okay in other aspects of my life. This weekend we finally booked a florist, and I'm happy with the flowers we've chosen. I'd write all about them in detail, but the truth is I have no idea what the names of most of them are. So, in case you are insane with curiosity, I can tell you that miniature roses and hydrangeas are in there somewhere.

For now, though, I'm really looking forward to the end of April. My mom got my sister and I tickets to this scrapbooking retreat (YES, you read that correctly) for Christmas. It's going to kick some major ass. Jen and I are avid scrapbookers and, to be brutally honest, we kinda rock at it. I'm pumped to get started on my Europe scrapbook, but I'm even more excited to spend an entire weekend with just my sister. She's one of my best friends, and she's completely amazing.

Also, we may smuggle in some wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment