Monday, February 13, 2012

Awoha!

"Girls are weird, and I don't mean that offensively. I just can't put it any other way."
--The Perks of Being a Wallflower

One of my favorite things to do with my family is watching old home videos of my brother and sister and I growing up. My parents were sure to film all of our soccer games and ballet recitals, and there are hours of footage of the three of us playing in the yard, performing songs and skits, and just being kids.

This year for Christmas, my sister Jen smuggled out all of our home movies (seriously, dozens and dozens of VHS tapes), and spent days converting them into DVDs. She also edited them and put together a "Greatest Hits" tape of all of our favorite videos. It was such a wonderful and thoughtful gift, and I've already watched them all (some more than once).

So here is one of my favorite clips, which depicts me as Jen's doll, always willing to do whatever she wanted.



Aren't I just a picture of grace?

No comments:

Post a Comment