Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mean Ladies

"He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!"
-- Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Has anyone seen this commercial for Best Buy? Does it upset you as much as it upsets me?

Listen, lady. No one asked Santa to deliver gifts for you and your family. He's there out of the goodness of his freaking heart. Get off your high horse and just be grateful that he is there. He doesn't owe you anything. Also, you are spoiled.


P.S. Went to the oral surgeon today because of ongoing post-wisdom-teeth-removal-pain, where the dental assistant told me part of the reason I was having such a rough go of it is because, "Let's face it, you're not 14 anymore."

To which I replied, "SCREW YOU." But only in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment